Recieve Updates Via E-mail or Social Media
Untitled DocumentSign up for our free newsletter!
Framers Points of Interest
I'm going to give you some well-learned advice that will probably sound like your mom or your granny talking. But you know what? Their shouts of 'Don't forget your sweater' saved you many a miserable cold. So listen up! Sometimes we all need a little reminder.
During the Holiday Season Rush:
- * Make sure to eat a good meal at work, no matter how busy you are.
- * Keep water by your elbow and tip it back often all day.
- * Take a break at least once an hour and stretch and breathe.
- * Admire your own handiwork and appreciate the artwork you're sending out.
- * Take full pleasure in the emotion your clients feel about those special gifts you're helping them create. Share with them.
- * Put your feet up every chance you get.
- * Clean and organize your work area at least once a day, especially if you're too ¬†tired. Avoid accidents.
- * Remember it's the holidays and find every possible moment of good cheer!
A special holiday wish of happiness and love to you from me! ¬†-Sheri J. Kennedy, Editor